Tuesday, June 12, 2007

When I was younger...

and even recently I thought at some point I'd want to go to Law School get my degree and work in litigation nailing people against the wall and making tons of money.

Now the whole profession of being an attorney, going to law school, and being promised big shot jobs is being exposed for what it is!

Check out The Truth About The Lawyer Mill for the inside information about what it's really like to be an attorney in the twenty first century!

It's a look at the industry and how all of the law students were promised jobs in big firms making tons of money, only to be welcomed by a dog eat dog scenario where there are too many attorneys out there trying to make a buck!

When I was younger my mother used to work for an attorneys office and she used to discourage me from saying that I wanted to be an attorney. She worked for a "Christian Attorney" and basically said that he was a snake!

Also, even though he was associated with the church that catered to over 20,000 people and they referred to him first --- he still didn't have a whole lot of business.

Maybe it's the whole fact that Christians avoid divorce at all cost!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger