Saturday, June 09, 2007

So cheap!

When I started my business a few years ago I decided to use my cell phone as my contact number. I put the number on all of my marketing information and figured that would be the best way for people to get ahold of me.

Well, I'm not sure that was the best idea. Most of the time when I'm getting calls I'm either on the road or have a screaming kid in the background!

VOIP Small Business phone systems offer a better solution for small businesses. They can offer long distance for a fraction of the rate that a regular phone line would offer.

They offer some great systems at virtually little to no start up costs. They also offer auto pay and internet services.

It'd be so nice to only have one bill and not have to deal with 20 different vendors when it comes to internet and phone services!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger