Tuesday, June 05, 2007

He's done it again!

I cheated. I admit it. I just watched the trailer for the 1408 Movie and it's so damn scary I had to turn on all of the lights.

Of course, what makes it scarier is that it's getting dark outside because we're due for a thunderstorm.

Stephen King has always been known for his scary movies and I must admit that the last Stephen King movie I saw was probably "It" with the crazy and scary clown.

1408 Movie is one of the scariest trailers I have ever seen so I can only imagine what the movie is going to be like.



I have a love/hate relationship with scary movies. I love the thought of going to a chartbuster and during the whole movie I'm having a fit of anxiety and I can barely watch most of it because I stick my head down my shirt. Not to mention, I end up biting my nails to the core!

Take a look at this trailer:



If that doesn't win scariest movie of the year - then I'll vote for a Republican for president. That's a big promise ... but I'm so sure that this movie is going to be the next scary movie...I'm willing to make a big wager!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger