Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Going back?

I have thought about going back to school to get my Masters of Business Administration. At one point I figured that would really help me get back into the corporate world after taking my little hiatus to raise kids.

When I looked online I was overwhelmed by all of the advertisements and I even signed up for a few different places to send information.

Before I knew it I had online schools from all over that were hounding me day and night! It was really overwhelming and I learned my lesson the hard way!

Now, there's a better way to look at all of the different schools offered online. DirectoryOfSchools.com is a great website that easy to use and you can search for the school that is perfect for your needs.

It takes you directly to their website where you can get the information you need.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger