Monday, June 18, 2007

Are you insured?

This time last year I got into a little fender bender. Of course, it was a very long day. I found out that I had an early miscarriage, Graem was screaming in the back seat and I was trying to feed her at the same time.

All of a sudden I rear ended the guy in front of me.

Everything turned out alright. He took my insurance information but we agreed that I would pay out of pocket for his bumper since it would more than likely be under $1,000 and I have a $1,000 deductible.

After that incident it got me thinking that maybe I should start looking around for a better insurance plan!

I wish I would have had access to the Free Auto Insurance Quote offered on 2insure4less.com! It could have answered many of my questions and helped me with finding a better and cost effective insurance provider!

2insure4less.com was designed to clearly help people choose the provider that is right for their automotive car insurance needs. It will help you decide what type of coverage you would like along with how much you would like to spend.

Check out the website — it could save you a lot of money in the long run!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger