Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I really want to go ...

to the upcoming Police tour! They're at it again and this time they've got experience and time on their side! I'm sure they are going to sound amazing.

When I was a kid I used to spend the whole summer trying to win tickets for The Police. Of course, I never did. Even if I would have won the tickets I doubt my parents would have let their 8 year old daughter go to a concert by herself!


Now The Police are at it again with the new Police cd that's due out! The new 2 disc CD set has all of my favorite songs on it and I can't wait to purchase it!!



My favorite song is "Every breath you take." I love the beat, harmony, and even chorus of the song. It is the one song that's really stuck with me through the years. At any point this song can come on the radio and although I'm a flipper...I'll keep it on the same station!

Now that I have a daughter of my own I feel a natural instinct to teacher her some of the same things that my father passed on to me -- the appreciation for good music!

The police cd would be a perfect Father's Day, birthday, or Christmas gift! Hmm...maybe I can make up a special day to get this for myself!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger