Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Can't wait!

As most of you know I'm a pretty avid television fan. For the shows that I can't catch during the week I am able to tape them and watch them on the weekend.

Now I'm pretty pumped that there's a new kid on the DVD block - Reno 911! Miami The Movie! And it's due to come out June 19th, 2007 to a rental place or Walmart near you!

It's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen and I love seeing the different parodies and acting that they do. It's Beverly Hills Cops and Airplane combined! Of course, I've always been a fan of a good comedy and the combination of police and mishaps is too sweet to ignore!

Now the newest thing to hit the DVD world is Reno 911! Miami The Movie!

We have quite the time getting out to the movies especially with the little one. But this might be the perfect solution! A great movie for a light hearted and comical date night. (Of course, we haven't had any of those in about 2.5 years!)



Check out one of the funniest clips from the movie! Of course, I'm sure Reno 911! Miami The Movie is going to keep me in stitches throughout!

Coming to a HOME theatre near you! Don't miss out on the giggle to you bust movie of the year!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger