Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Check it out!

I've actually looked at the programs offered at Capella University. Despite, staying home with the baby I tend to have some down time but at very strange times of the day!

Some nights I can't go to sleep and you'll see me online doing absolutely nothing at all. Of course, I see that as the perfect time to do studying or even an online course.

I'm sure that before I enter back into the workforce if I plan on having a management or executive job I'm going to have to get some updated training. If for anything at all, some online classes would really look good on my resume! Not to mention, it allow me a better ability to market myself to future employers if I had an advanced degree.

God knows, living in Ithaca everyone has a Masters or Phd. In fact, we heard the other day that there were Phd candidates that were applying to clean out the cages at the vet school making $6.25 per hour.

That's a shame.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger