Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Stephen King is scary.

Just looking at Stephen King I'm horrified! I remember when he was hit a few years ago. Had I been the one to hit him in my car I would have been horrified and might have even been the first to hit and run! His scariness has always been portrayed in his films and books.

The last book of his that I read was "It". You know the scary one with the clown that chases everyone around town.

Now he has a new scare in town.



I just saw the trailer for 1408 Movie and it seriously has me scared crazy. It's about a man who's daughter dies and he tries to search for clues that might lead to her death and his own serenity. He's given clues by someone and at some point has to battle his own fears in a haunted hotel.

John Cusack and Samuel Jackson are making this film one damn scary film. As much as I love a good thriller I know I'm going to have to watch this with someone other than Margot and I'll have to catch a Saturday matinee showing so that I can walk out in the daylight.

Check out this trailer:



Maybe I can recruit my dear friend, Jen, to watch this scary movie with me. I'm sure we'll be biting our nails and holding each other's hands like silly school girls all through the movie!

If you're looking for the scary and thrilling movie of the year check out 1408 Movie by Stephen King.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger