Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shit.

Well, it looks like I'm pretty much screwed for getting my cycle started in the next few days. I was so excited and actually felt so positiive going forward.

Now of course...I feel like crap.

My body has once again fucked everything up and I still don't have my period.

I've tried everything including, drugs, sex, herbs, and acupuncture. I even went to a website that discussed how to have a home abortion and I've been using those remedies.

I realize it's not totally bad and it's not like I'm *not* going to do it...but I just feel disappointed.

Plus, God only knows when my next period will be.

I just hope that this time when they put me on the pill I don't have a bad reaction like last time and end up in the emergency room because I'm losing too much blood.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger