Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Are you looking for someone?

I am constantly looking for people that I went to high school with. I'm not even sure I want to talk to them...I just want to know where they live, what they do, and if they are married or have kids.

My high school offers a pretty good alumni website but many people have yet to sign up.

That is why I am really glad to come across Peoplefinderpages.com. You can do a search on people with their first name, last name, city and state. It will give you results within seconds.

This is one feature of the website but the other feature is you can actually get background checks too!

I did a search for my father on the database and it came back with a few options. The great thing is that it lists the different people's ages. So by process of illumination I know that my father is the 52 year old Gary Black that's listed.

I can get a comprehensive background check of my father for $39.95 and for $20 more I can get his national criminal records, corporation records, or professional license records.

This could get very interesting, indeed!

This might be the perfect tool for running on potential babysitters! It's important to know who might be watching over our most prized posession!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger