Monday, June 18, 2007

I love the air conditioner!

Last night I started sweating like crazy in the middle of the night. I don't know if I'm having heat flashes already or if the air conditioner upstairs is about to poop out.

Either way I got pretty cranky and when I finally got back to bed Graem woke up at 1:30am.

So much for the whole "good night's sleep" thing. Then of course, my overactive bladder had me running downstairs again to go pee.

I know this could turn into a big problem once I get pregnant but I figure if that happens I'm going to buy one of those camping potties and put it in the upstair closets so that I don't have to go up and down the stairs each time I have to go to the bathroom.

Then again, maybe I can find those old catheters that they gave me when I hurt my back...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger