Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Watch out Harley!

When we were younger we used to have motorcycles. They were perfect for getting around a college campus and we were able to park right at the door of our classes on the Cornell campus.

Plus, the parking permit was an affordable $50 for a lifetime pass!

We had a great time riding the bikes and aside from the occassional spill that I would have we enjoyed our time on the open road.

Margot went to the motorcycle class and she was a really good and safe driver. I didn't go to the class cause I figured I could pick it up. Sure enough, one afternoon in the parking lot with a bike and I got the hang of it!

Now, I didn't say that I was the best biker in the world....

We had an old Honda 250 and a Yamaha 450 Maxim. I was more comfortable on the Honda 250, but felt ridiculous riding this motorcycle that was a step up from a scooter!

Building A Custom Chopper Frame is made simple on Custom-choppers-guide.com! They take you step by step through how to make your frame.

In fact, even though I'm not very mechanical it looks easy enough!

I'd love to have a customized bike in a few years. That way I can have it fit perfectly and even though I'm a big girl and can't handle a huge bike... it won't look like I'm driving a Vespa!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger