Thursday, June 07, 2007

Our stupid computer.

If it's not one thing with this computer it's another. Our Dell computer is only a few months old and instantly I opened it and it had error messages.

At one point I had a message to click on a button and it would take away the viruses that were on the computer. So being the computer dummy that I am I clicked on the button and all of a sudden the computer went absolutely pitch black and turned off.

I rebooted the computer and it came up in safe mode. From there the computer kept freezing and then all of a sudden I had one hundred window explorer windows open at once.

I ended up looking for a Spy Sweeper software that might be able to clean the spyware off of my computer.



To say the least it was the most dreadful and scary thing I've ever seen. I felt like the damn computer was truly obsessed by satan.

After I ran the spy sweeper the computer worked fine (aside from having Vista). Then a few weeks later the darn computer started acting up and saying that it was low on memory.

Of course this was the work of Vista and the crummy Dell laptop.

I now have a new laptop waiting to be opened that is sitting on the counter in the kitchen.

When I get around to it I will transfer all of the files over.

Hopefully, it won't be buggy from the beginning!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger