Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Supernatural!

I'm not quite sure if I actually believe in a supernatural...but I'm not willing to not believe. We had friends who moved into their new house only to be told that it had a ghost, Eugene. Eugene used to lock them out of the house, shake the door, and they'd even hear weird noises in the middle of the night.

Things seemed to get better when they would confront Eugene and tell him to knock it off.

Now, these are some pretty sane people and very down to earth. So although I don't doubt that something's going on...I must still be in denial!

Now there's a new Stephen King movie out called 1408 Movie that addresses the supernatural and one man's mortality. John Cusack and Samuel L. Jackson star in the movie and it's sure to be the next big thriller.



John Cusack plays a father who has lost his daughter. He is then given clues and the address to a hotel. He goes to the hotel to be faced with the ghosts of his past and future.

Just check out this trailer of 1408 Movie:



I'm pretty excited about this movie and really think I should check this one out on the big screen but I'm going to have to recruit one of my friends to go to the movies with me. I know Margot won't have a thing to do with this scary movie!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger