Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Are you taken care of?

Before Margot's mother passed away I didn't really know a lot of about life insurance. Now I realize that since she had a term policy that you can borrow against it. That there is value to the policy and the terms can be rearranged at any time!

It wasn't until we are trying to redeem that policy that we realize that it doesn't actually pay a lump sum. Instead, since Margot's dad had taken money out of the policy they have built in a section that says they will pay the amount in a five year period.

Ugh.

It's good to know the different policies that are out there because there are literally millions to choose from! It is not every day that you are in the market for a policy!

That's why it's important to go through the professionals and to get as many Life Insurance Quotes
as possible to ensure that you are getting the best possible policy and rate for you and your loved ones.

2Insure4less.com offers free quotes and representatives that are there ready to help you choose the right policy. I actually filled out the form online to get health insurance and within minutes they had called me right back. The rep was friendly and able to answer all of my questions. Although, I didn't even up going through them for my health insurance I appreciated his honesty and also that he didn't try to sell me something that I didn't need!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger