Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Looking for insurance?

I am constantly looking for better insurance and also insurance that covers infertility. Since we bought into the IVF Refund program I no longer need infertility insurance.

I'm currently paying COBRA and we figure in January I'll get on Margot's work policy and we'll just purchase insurance for the family.

One question that we did have was we wondered if I was pregnant before I changed if that would be considered a pre-exisiting condition?

For some reason I don't think they are able to discriminate like that.

One place that I contacted for Health Insurance Quotes was 2insure4less.com.

I filled out the form online and answered all of the questions. I also had to put down that I have a pacemaker which I'm sure rules me out of a lot of insurance policies.

Within minutes of filling out the application I actually had a phone call with a representative. The person was really nice and knew all about the different insurance options.

He urged me to stay with the COBRA until I absolutely needed to change over because if I switched over then the insurance might or might not cover my pacemaker.

All in all, I'm glad I contacted 2insure4less.com. The people were nice, informative, and really seemed to look out for my best interest.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger