Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I *heart* the police!

Of course, I'm not talking about the local authorities that pulled me over a few weeks ago for talking on my cell phone! I am talking about one of the greatest music groups of all times.

The first song that I remember The Police singing is "Every breath you take." I think it might have actually been on a commmercial that I watched every Saturday morning. I love the beat, relaxed tone, and stalker message it conveys.

Of course, it wasn't until I was an adult and a friend told me that it was about a stalker that I grew to truly appreciate the song!


Win a New York fly-away to see The Police live.


The Police have always been unique and had a style of their own. What's even more unique is that after 20 plus years they are still going on a worldwide tour and coming out with a new police cd that I'm sure will be a chart buster!

That's unheard of these days!

It's very exciting to know that my kids will grow up with some of the great music from The Police that I grew up listening to! In fact, my father had The Police records too. Wow...we've gone through records, tapes, CDs, mp3s....I wonder what's next?

Three generations of pure Police love!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger