Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Freaky scary.

When I was a kid I was told this story that has stuck with me over the years. It talked about a guy who met this lady and they fell madly in love with each other. They ended up having sex and she had to travel home on an airplane.

Before she left for her trip he gave her a package and said "don't open it til you get on the plane." He said "If you love me after you open it then it was meant to be and I'll be here for you."

So, she got onto the plane thinking that it was going to be a diamond ring...well, she opened the nicely wrapped gift and found a small coffin figurine. Inside was a message "Welcome to the wonderful world of AIDS."

For some reason the story made quite an impression and I think my Southern Baptist parents probably told it to me so I wouldn't have premarital sex! However, it was quite scary then and remains to be.

I'm always up for scary movies and I'm quite the anxious filled person. I'll bite off all of my nails and sweat through all of my clothing before the end of the movie!

Now there's a new movie out called 1408 Movie that might even be scarier than my earlier story!



John Cusack is starring in the movie so it's sure to be a chart buster and another great thriller!

Check out this trailer of 1408 Movie:



I'm horrified. Maybe that's the reason why I just got out of my chair and turned on three lights!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger