Friday, July 20, 2007

Want to feel my muscle?

I think at one point the health clubs used to be a place where single people would meet other singles. Last week when I went to the club I was surprised to see the different people that were there.

Most of them were older or the mother with kids type and noone at all looked single. Nor did it look like there was anyone looking to meet anyone else!

Fitness dating occurs all of the time and maybe it was just me missing the moments!

But now there's a new fitness personals for people who like to take care of their bodies and work out!

FitnessDates.com is an awesome website that lets you submit your profile and pictures, and view other people's profiles and pictures.

You can search in your area and see if anyone has signed up and the best part.... It's free!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger