Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Going natural and organic?

When I was a little girl I started going into early puberty. By the time I was six I had breasts and was going through full puberty. After months and months of going back and forth it was discovered that the hormones in meat had caused me to start puberty at an early age.

With that in mind over the past few years we have really tried to go the much healthier and natural route. We buy organic milk and our daughter has been raised drinking it.

There's really a lot to be said for natural health. In fact OasisAdvancedWellness.com offers a whole website that is geared to living a healthy life with natural health products.

Through healthy living, exercize, and occassional natural health supplements I hope to add a few more years to my life!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger