Monday, July 30, 2007

Stupid Pennysaver.

I can't tell you how many times I have walked outside to find that the darn Pennysaver newspaper is spread throughout our yard.

Our mailbox has an opening that they put the free newspaper in weekly and half of the time it falls out of the opening and blows through our yard.

I have called up the newspaper on more than one occassion and had someone come out and clean the paper out of my yard but I think I should probably start looking at new Mailboxes!

2 comments:

Movers Pro Hub said...

Hello,

Click here to get the latest updates about the usps movers guide.

Update Address said...

Hello,

Your article is really very good, thank you. If you want to find out more information about the post office change of address online go through our site.

Powered By Blogger