Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Insurance.

What more can I say about insurance other than I absolutley hate having to pay the high premiums each month! Right now I'm paying COBRA from a past employer and it's costing us an arm and a leg.

I've tried to shop around for low cost health insurance and found a lot of good information out there.

I contacted 2insure4less.com to see if there are better programs out there for me. I also wanted to see if there is any health insurance out there that I could buy that would offer infertility benefits.

I mean it just makes sense that I could pay a monthly premium and it would pay for these $10,000 procedures, right?

Within minutes after contacting the website online I get a call from representative who was really knowledgeable and told me under the circumstances and with my heart condition that it'd be really tricky for me to switch insurance companies right now. Especially, if I was still eligible with COBRA.

I was very impressed by his knowledge and honesty because it would have been easy to sell me on an insurance --- even though it might not have been the right thing for me.

In the next few months as my COBRA runs out I'm going to check out the website again!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger