Monday, July 09, 2007

U/S and B/W 4 days of stims.

So, I'm going to start blogging each day because I want to remember all of my numbers and symptoms of each day of the cycle.

Today I've had 4 doses of 300ius of Gonal-F and 75ius of Repronex. I take these every night at 9:30pm after I take a shower and before I go to bed. I'm also on .05 of Lupron.

I went in for my ultrasound and bloodwork and things are looking good.

I have 20 follicles that the NP was able to count and she said my lining was looking good. Since I'll be doing my embryo retrieval and transfer in Albany she said that Dr. G was doing great and had some "awesome" success rates.

I'm pretty excited about that!

I called today and got my estrodial level - 152.

Here are past cycle stats in estrodial levels:

IVF #1 - 100 (stimulated poorly and didn't get many mature eggs)

Medicated IUI #1 - 358
Medicated IUI #2 - 481 (mild hyperstimulated) (got pregnant)
Medicated IUI #3 - 443 (moderate hyperstimulated)

So, I think we're on track for having this thing go a lot smoother in the long run! I like going strong and steady and actually building up the follicles instead of rushing them to mature.

I've felt a little bit bloated and I've had a killer headache for a few days now. Hence the reason why I haven't been doing much blogging lately.

I am going to at least pop in once a day or so to update because I really want to make sure all of this!

(Hopefully, I won't need it for a next cycle!!) But I figure I've been hoping on women's boards to see their progress and it's been really helpful and my information might be helpful to someone else out there undergoing infertility treatments.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger