Wednesday, July 25, 2007

4dp5dt

Okay, so I've promised to update the website daily to what's going on and thus far (the past two days) I've been doing one hell of a job.

So last night I actually had some "nice" cramps and the felt more like ovary cramps. Then this morning I was a bit concerned and I almost "missed" having the cramps!

Good thing after walking around for a few minutes they ended up coming back. I don't know if these are good or bad...but I figure since I've never had them before they must be good!

Plus, I literally am starting to feel full again. I'm thinking that maybe my ovaries are starting to get bigger due to the OHSS and that's why I'm having cramps on my ovaries?

Of course, this could be crazy ass me just thinking that this time it might have worked and making up false symptoms as I go!

After I picked Graem up from daycare I was so exhausted. We came home and instantly I planted my ass on the couch for a nap. I dozed off for a few minutes and woke up to Grammy yelling at me to turn the tv on "Blue's Clues."

I was quite tempted to pee on a stick today with all of these results but I'm very glad I was able to resist! I'd hate to have all of these wonderful symptoms just to find out I'm going mentally insane and not pregnant!

Of course, if the symptoms get worst tomorrow I might have to give the fertility clinic a call to see what they thing!

I read on one website how a girl woke up the next day and looked three months pregnant because she had OHSS and was pregnant!

As much as I don't want to be sick... I would love to start feeling a little pregnant about NOW!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger