Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Looking for a franchise?

I've been looking for something to do while I stay at home with the kids. I spend quite a bit of time on the computer and sometimes that can become a little tedious.

That's why I'm thinking about getting into vending machines! With multivend you can own and operate vending machines in your local area.

You can work however much or little you choose to work. The machines require pretty minimal oversight and the only maintenance is to fill the machines and get the coins.

BizBuySell.com is a great websitet hat offers information on franchises for sell. They work with average Joes like you and me who are just looking to make a buck or two!

This is the perfect job/hobbie for someone who has a flexible schedule and is looking to bring in a little bit of extra spending cash.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger