Friday, July 06, 2007

First night of stims...

was last night! Sorry I didn't journal about it all but I've been pretty busy with Grammy and trying to keep everything in order.

Yesterday we went to Diane's and went swimming. We had a good time and Graem was really tired. She ended up fighting off a nap!

Then last night I did my first injection for this upcoming IVF! I'm pretty excited and can't believe we're actually going forward with this!

I also decided to change my sperm order. I was going to cheap out and buy the sperm that had somewhat low sperm count. Then of course, I read where someone else got an ART vial and they had really low fertilitzation...so after freaking out about that all night I decided to call the sperm bank back and ask them to actually change things around and give me two normal vials.

Here's hoping they just need one vial and this works the first time!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger