Friday, July 13, 2007

U/S and B/W 8 days of stims.

I went back to the fertility center this morning and everything's coming right along! There were some hidden follicles from yesterday and that made me happy. I got newbie nurse and I wasn't all that confident for her ability to access what's actually going on.

So I had to do my own assessment! She thinks that I'll get around 15 eggs or so. It looked like I had a lot more follicle than that! We counted 10 just on my right ovary!

I really will be happy if I get more than 10! I'm not going to hope for more than that because I don't want to feel stingy.

I'm starting to get pretty full and I'm peeing a few times during the night. I was also pretty constipated but now I have the scoots!

My headaches are pretty low key these days but they're still there. I'm feeling pretty full but not overly uncomfortable.

Today I'm going to Jin Fang to get acupuncture. It looks like egg retrieval will be either Monday or Tuesday!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger