Tuesday, July 24, 2007

3dp5dt

That means three days past a five day transfer. I of course am probably one of the only people out there stupid enough to try to pee on a home pregnancy stick this morning at 3 in the morning!

That's right...call me crazy.

As if you didn't already realize ... I'm hooked on those damn sticks. Just like crack cocaine.

So, I've decided that instead of feeling like shit since I didn't see two blinking and beautiful likes SIX DAYS EARLY --- I'm going to stop being a dumbass and stop peeing on sticks!

That's right, I'm not going to pee on another stick til Sunday afternoon when Margot's brother leaves.

I keep reading on other's blogs about how when they were pregnant they had OHSS hit again and woke up looking 10 months pregnant.

So although, I don't want to be sick...I do want to be pregnant and if that means waking up feel like living hell...bring it on.

While you're at it throw in a side dish of morning sickness too!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger