Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sit back, relax, and VEND!

One way that many people make money these days is by providing vending machines to merchants, restaurants, and businesses. The reality is that the machines are what makes the money and there's really not much maintenance other than filling the machines and getting the money!

Now there's a company that specializes in helping every day Joe's like you and me get into the vending business. When using vendstar it makes it easy and fun. Their machines are easy to operate and you can actually choose from many different selections.

This is one great way to sit back and let your money collect with very minimal work! I remember the person that used to own the coke machines and vending machines at my old job. He used to walk out of the building with bags full of quarters!

To say the least I think he probably did pretty darn good!

2 comments:

Bowtrol said...

Thank you very much for the information.I will try vendster. I am looking for a vending machine

Acnezine said...

Vendster is a great product. I own one of that.

David- Thyromine

Powered By Blogger