Monday, July 30, 2007

Furniture Store

When I lived in Houston there were these great commercials on the television of Mack. Mack was the owner of a furniture store called Gallery Furniture.

Mack's famous line was "Gallery Furniture really will save you money!" As mack said "money" he would pull out a wad of cash from his pocket and jump up in the air.

The commercials were hilarious and we constantly laughed. Mack was an advertising icon!

Not to mention, Gallery Furniture had some great furniture and I remember my parents going to the big tents and finding a nice couch for our living room at a really good price.



I actually like this nice set that Gallery Furniture offers. The couch looks nice, I like the color and of course, I'm sure it's priced right!

The owner of Gallery Furniture, Mack actually does a lot for the Houston community. When I was in elementary school Mack came to our school dressed up like a chicken. This was part of our no-to-drugs campaign.

Mack also gives furniture to families in need and is big in the racing community! When we went to the horse races in Houston we discovered that Mack owned many of the horses. Had we done our homework we would have known that his horses were the best and almost every one of them won the races for the night!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger