Friday, July 06, 2007

It's that time of year again!

I'm talking about our 11th anniversary! Who in the world would have ever thought that we would be celebrating ELEVEN great years?

Not me!

Of course, I go back and forth on what to get Margot as an anniversary gift. I want it to be something perfect for her but of course it can't be too expensive.

Just recently, I got a picture blown up and put on canvas through CanvasOnDemand.com. I received it in the mail the other day and you wouldn't believe how great it is!

Of course, I wish I would have picked a better picture where all three of us were smiling but Graem wouldn't budge!

Check it out:



I put it right on our entryway table and it looks perfect.

The picture is our most recent family vacation in Cancun, Mexico.

Here's a closer look at the photo:




I was quite impressed by the photo on canvas. The texture is crisp and clear and I was able to do it directly through CanvasOnDemand.com's website. I was shocked at how economical the price of the canvas was and it was delivered within just a few days of playing my order online.

Margot's father has a sixty year old birthday party coming up and this might be the perfect give for him. Maybe we can get a good picture of Graem and have it printed on canvas.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger