Friday, July 27, 2007

6dp5dt

Well, I can pretty much say..."Put a fork in me, I'm done."

I have been feeling menstral cramps for the past few days and I'm pretty damn sure that if I weren't on all of these bad drugs to help me not get my period that I'd be bleeding as we speak.

Another fucking negative.

I really don't get why after having beautiful embryos and everything going absolutely perfect I can still not be pregnant.

It seems like everything always goes right down the shitter and this is no different. No matter how hard I try to get pregnant nothing seems to work and I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't just say "fuck this" and move on with my life.

The only good part of this is that at least I didn't lose $5,500 by it not working! Shit, we've already spent $20,000 and the reality is ... if I go another 5 procedures without it working I'll get all that money right back in my hot little hands.

Sorry for being a bitch...but I'm not feeling the love today.

Plus, BIL will be here this weekend and I'm not overly excited to see him. Especially since I'll be getting my negative blood test results tomorrow.

Ugh.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger