Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stop ranting and raving!

Those are the words that I tell Graem all of the time. Boy, that kid can complain and talk til the cows come home!

Of course, I'm always up for hearing a good celebrity rant and gossip!

Since our new movie theatre opened up Monday I'm pretty excited to be one of the first to attend the new stadium seating! In fact, they have all movies for $1 for the next few days!

I should probably check out the movie reviews so that we don't waste this great offer on a doozy of a movie!

I'm always curious to see the movie discussions and see what people are saying about specific movies before I spend $9 per ticket and two hours of my life!

The good thing is that I have endless tv shows that I have to catch up on including Big Brother and Hell's Kitchen!

CriticsRant.com offers a one stop shop for entertainment gossip and rants! You can get the lowdown on movies and television shows.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger