Friday, July 20, 2007

Help me find a job!

When I resigned from corporate America a few years ago I really thought that it might be for a year and then I'd hop back into the fire.

Well, two and a half years later and I am still staying home with the baby and we're trying to add on to our family.

Every once in a while the Executive Recruitment firm that deals with healthcare gives me a call and I do the dance with them. I like to make sure that I'm still marketable and they interview me. I'm glad to say ... I still have the charm!

At one point I was even interested in an Interim Manager position because I wouldn't have to stay committed to the company and could fix the problems and then move on. That seemed to be my speciality before and the money is really great for being able to do that.

Boyden Interim Management in the United Kingdom specializes in finding the perfect person for the perfect job. They have years in the business and a proven track record. Their website offers information on current availabilities and workshops.

This post sponsoed by: BoydenInterim.co.uk

No comments:

Powered By Blogger