Friday, July 20, 2007

Picking the kids up tomorrow.

I ended up calling the doctor Thursday because I was feeling pretty full. I was told to go to Syracuse to get an ultrasound and bloodwork. I was also told that we have the following report for our little embryos:

5 - good
4 - fair
2 - poor

YES! Of course, I was ecstatic and that's the best report we've ever received.

I ended up going to Syracuse where they did an u/s and b/w and confirmed that I had hyperstimulation again this cycle. My ovaries were 75mm and 65mm's. YIKES. That's big.

So, I haven't heard a report about our embryos from Thursday but tomorrow morning at 10:00am we go in to have the "kids" put back in!

I think we've decided on putting back three...but of course it will be at the discretion of our doctor too.

When we get back to Ithaca I'll pop on and let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger