Friday, July 20, 2007

How goth of you.

When I was in high school goth was quite the rage. In fact, we had quite a few gothies and although most people thought they were total freaks...I thought they were some really cool people.

I think it's funny how you can get labeled and even funnier that people that might look pretty scary seem to be just the opposite.

I never actually got into goth dating but I did have friends that were really into the scene. When we were teenagers they used to hang out at the not so pleasant clubs in the not-so-pleasant parts of town.

Thank God there's a place where goth singles can meet each other without leaving their dark apartments!

GothScene.com is an awesome website that unites like minded goths to one another! The website is easy to use and it's free!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger