Tuesday, July 24, 2007

3dp5dt - symptoms

Well, I've had really sore boobs the past few days and I know that's totally the progesterone in oil doing its thing. I've also had some cramping towards the bottom of my uterus. Sometimes it feels like ovary twinges.

I've also had tons of clear discharge and even had some brown twinged discharged with like brown specs. I'm thinking it's just dried blood from when they did the embryo transfer.

However, my mind likes to go crazy and think that it's the embryos digging in deep and causing some blood to break loose!

My appetite hasn't been too bad lately and I don't seem all that hungry in the morning but starving in the afternoon.

My ovaries still feel a little bit big but nothing really painful or uncomfortable.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger