Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New places and faces?

It seems like I'm constantly seeing the same infertility clinics in the news and on the boards. When I do a search on infertility clinics I end up getting all of the clinics that pay tons to the search engines or do extra advertising.

At this point I want to go with a successful clinic that doesn't spend millions each year on advertising and trying to get business!

I came across a new website called masterseek and it seems like the perfect business search engine that might be able to point me to the perfect clinic.

You can actually search national listings too!

I like the website because it's easy to use and you can search by business name or by category. The listings are free and you can search the basic profiles, see the management involved, and even view the website.

I wish everything was this easy!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger