Thursday, May 10, 2007

I *heart* PPP!

What more can I say than I *heart* PayPerPost!

Margot got I got hooked about 8 months ago. She started blogging back in August and I used to give her such a hard time for writing posts and making a couple of bucks here and there.

Then I heard that her brother had made a thousand dollars and I was hooked!

Many companies are turning to blog advertising for marketing their products and services - which means that it's a huge industry for both bloggers and blog-for-money companies! Not to mention, the exposure that the advertisers receive is priceless!

Margot has two websites and I have two websites and we figured the other day that if we keep blogging the way that we're going -- we will make close to $20,000 this year from blogging alone!

Tomorrow we're leaving for our all-inclusive, five star vacation, to Cancun, Mexico and we'd like to thank PayPerPost.com for financing the trip!

Cheers, PPP!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger