Monday, May 28, 2007

It hurts.

This weekend we went to the farmer's market. I love going and we always see tons of people that we know.

We actually saw a lady and her son from tot spot. I see her and instantly we hug and start talking about how we missed each other all winter.

Then of course...I look down at her belly and she's pregnant. When I ask how far along she says September.

I really thought then and there that I was going to start crying but I didn't. She also said how she was disappointed to hear that they're having another boy.

A few minutes later we were dragged away by the kids and went our seperate ways.

I couldn't help but think...I should be pregnant and I would be just as round as her and be having a baby in August.

As we were walking the other way I looked at her baby bump and thought...

God, I wish it was me.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger