Wednesday, May 23, 2007

sperm.

Without going into too much detail we've had a bit of a sperm mishap. Our known sperm donor that we had been using backed out on us.

It really hurt my feelings because aside from my body only working half of the time and having the miscarriage in December - I felt like this was just another huge letdown.

I remember when the person promised to "be there til the end" and now I feel like he completely let us down. Not to mention he offered something very important without thinking of how it would effect us if he decided to back out - especially, after all we've been through.

Not sure how this is ever going to mend itself. There's no doubt I still care about this person and maybe it was just way taboo for us to even try it in the first place.

I mean there are tons of emotions involved not to mention the future of the child.

Anyway...I guess this was another route that wasn't meant to be.

Sucks.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger