Monday, May 07, 2007

Why does this have to be so damn hard.

So we've been going back and forth trying to figure out what our next step is going to be as far as TTC. Now we're faced with the situation that Den's new gf is having a hard time with him donating sperm.

Fuck.

As if all of this isn't frustrating enough for us. I feel like we finally found light at the end of the tunnel and the perfect solution was going to be using him as a donor. Not only would the kid look just like Margot...but it's the only way for us to have a biological kid together.

Now, Den feels like he's in the middle and trying to please both us and his girlfriend. It totally sucks.

From a girlfriend prospective I think I'd probaby feel like his gf. However, I'd also realize early into the relationship that some things are negotiable and some things aren't. Either a take it or leave it. Obviously, this far she's decided that it isn't a big deal...

So, I think what we're going to do two more months. One clomid round and one injectibles round. Then, we're going to move on to IVF and use donor sperm.

I hate all of this and wish it could just be easier.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger