Monday, May 07, 2007

From bad to worse.

So today I've felt pretty shitty. The whole sperm thing has gotten to me and made me anxious, upset, and sad.

Then I went to look at the sperm donor online that I thought we liked and he's a smoker with no pregnancies. Great.

I go to my shrink appointment, walk through the door, and Margot tells me that her friend calls. Her friend and her husband have been TTC for a while now. Well, she tells me that they're pregnant with twins.

I seriously feel like every one is pregnant except me. I'm so sick and tired of this happening month after month. I feel like it's never going to be my turn.

These past few months are a very futile attempt and I don't understand why just once I can't luck out and strike it lucky.

I hate my life today.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger