Thursday, May 24, 2007

Want to advertise on my blog?

I've had a few people over the past few months actually write me personally and ask if I wouldn't mind writing about their website for money. I didn't know how to actually set it up and so we had the exchange take place through Paypal.

I've also been picked by ReviewMe Advertisers to write about certain websites. What I just found out though is that they take a huge cut of the money that the advertiser pays. Which of course means --- I get less money!

Now, my favorite online blogging company - PayPerPost, has upped the ante! They now offer bloggers the chance to market their blogs seperate from other bloggers.

If an advertiser comes across my website they can request through PPP to have a review written directly by me! It's quite the honor to be chosen, of course, because it means that the advertiser beliefs you've got the skills to properly represent their product or service!

Of course, the perfect advertiser for this blog would probably be an infertility or IVF center or even a service or product that specialized in maternity care or children. It seems like most of my readers are people that are experiencing some type of infertility and currently seeking treatment or they are our family members who are following our progress!

The best thing about PayPerPost Direct is that they only charging advertisers a 10% charge for advertising directly on a particular site!

Stay tuned for ways to advertise on my website and get the word out!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger