Friday, May 18, 2007

Go FISH!

I used to love the game Go Fish! I always got beat by my parents and I'm starting to think now that they might have been cheating together to beat me!

Now, I'm not currently in the market ... but I must say that I'd absolutely love to have a date with Mirelly Taylor! She's been in movies like: "Kiss Me Again", "Serving Sara", "Las Vegas", and "Numb3rs".

GoFish.com is running a special contest that would allow me to win a date with Mirelly! Of course, since I have shared this information with you -- it could just as easily be yourself sitting next to this babe and sipping on apple-tinis!

Seduce-a-celebrity will be available over the next 14 weeks through GoFish.com and you can check out some of the hilarious video submissions online now! The website was easy to use and you can watch the videos directly on their website.

Check out these awesome Free videos at GoFish.com!!!

I love Andrew Firestone from "The Bachelor" and he explains what GoFish.com is all about here:



Okay, people, I've given you all of the information to have a hot date and it's up to you to do the right thing! Would three be a crowd if you were to win the date? Mirelly's such a nice girl...I'm sure she wouldn't mind a third wheel along on your date!

Not to mention, I've totally hooked you up with some HILARIOUS videos!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger