Tuesday, May 01, 2007

God Bless America.

So, I have no idea what my day holds. I'm going to try and see if I can get bloodwork done at the hospital to see if I'm about to ovulate or if I've already had the big O.

This shit is so frustrating. At one point I think I'm going to sit out a cycle and I'm alright with that...then I'm tempted to pee on the damn stick.

Of course, it comes out two darkish lines so I get excited that I might be ovulating. So I pee on another 3 sticks - lines not as dark.

So I don't know if I missed it or maybe I just didn't do the other three at the right time of day with a full bladder.

I seriously have no idea how people do the whole trying and pee on sticks thing for a year at a time. I've done it for two months now and I'm ready to throw those damn sticks away.

I got the Clear Plan Infertility Monitor and I can't start that til I get my period. Then from there it will track my fertility and keep a history. The good thing is that it will use past data to analyze when you might be getting your ovulation surge.

Why does this have to be so damn confusing? I wish I had a fountain of sperm in the backyard that I could just go to every night, fill my bucket up and return home.

Okay, that was distgusting.

I swear I'll never think about that again. Back to lesbian thoughts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm not a lesbian, and I found that pretty disturbing...

Powered By Blogger