Thursday, May 31, 2007

Always lookin'

When I was the marketing director at a worldwide healthcare agency I was constantly looking for sales leads. When I started the job I was given a rolodex full of a whopping three business cards!

I realized then and there that I should go out and start peddling! Of course it would have been much easier had the company invested in a demographic study and purchased a list of hot leads that might be interested in our services.

Martin Worldwide helps companies find leads for their business. They use many different databases to come out with a lit of companies, organizations, and even households that might be interested in the services or products you are offering.

This would have saved the company a lot of time and money in the long run and I am sure it would have resulted in more sales!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger