Monday, March 05, 2007

Good Ole' Charles Brown.

I've always made it priority to get my teeth cleaned and checked every 6 months. I have a pretty good dentist and really nice dental hygenist.

However, if I lived in Alexandria I wouldn't have access to Dr. Gardner and Chris and I'd probably have to switch over to another fine doctor.

I've heard great things about Hayfield Dental Care. Most recently Margot's brother talked about his experience with Charles Brown DDS PC.

Dr. Brown has preformed thousands of procedures including crowns, root canals, and surgical procedures. So I'm sure he could probably handle my simple cleaning and x-ray every 6 months!

Something that's very important to me and speaks volumes of Dr. Brown as a dentist is that he has ZERO complaints with the Virginia Board of Dentistry. That's absolutely amazing!

Charles Brown has received numerous awards locally and even as a Resident.

Another great thing about Hayfield Dental Care is that they are accepting new patients and also open to emergency situations.

Give them a call and remember that you only have one set of adult teeth - so take care of them!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger