Thursday, March 22, 2007

Humble beginnings.


I have always come from pretty humble beginnings. My mother worked as a paralegal and my dad worked a 9 to 5 jobs with computer. (Imagine Dilbert with wife and kids). We lived in a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in the suburbs.

When I was growing up I always swore that I'd make good money and strike it big.

Of course, that still hasn't happened.

We live in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. It's a great house -- just small and we've outgrown it. I stay at home with the baby and my partner works as a Landscape Architect making about as much as my father makes.

Do you see a trend here?

In my recent endeavors to get rich quick I stumbled across a book called "The Secret." I purchased the book years ago after seeing it on Oprah. The book talks about every topic in life and gives some really inspirational information. At the end you feel inspired to go out and live your life to the fullest!

I was happy to see that "The Secret" lives on now! The makers of "The Secret" are now offering seminars on "The Secret Science of Getting Rich". I'm quite interested in the seminar and the information that's provided.

Supporters of "The Secret" include Oprah Winfrey and Larry King. It's also been the rave in tons of publications including: "New York Times", "The Wallstreet Journal" and "Time" magazine!

The program is currently being offered for a mere $1,995 and I'm sure within a few weeks you'll see that return and much, much more!



Check out the website now and learn to live life with the wealthy!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger